Family Buda Apartment – Budapest
A short term rent flat for you and your Family or your friends
There are 7 tram and more than 10 bus lines avalaible from the apartman within a five-minute walk. You can reach it by public transport from any stations within 30 minutes without changing lines. It also provides an excellent highway-connection to our guests coming from M1 or M7. The northern part of Budapest is avalaible from the quays in seconds. Our apartment provides you free WiFi and ADSL connectivity, Hungarian TV channels and a DVD player, so if your children have a favorite DVD movie don’t leave it home ! You can visit countless sights in the surrounding area. Enjoy the scenery of Budapest while taking a walk up to the Citadel within 30-60 minutes. Passing the Liberty Bridge you can take a river trip or see the Great Market Hall. Walking along the Ráday street there is a wide variety of excellent restaurants. The Feneketlen Lake is also here with a large park, wild ducks and a large playground. Falls en route to Moricz Zsigmond Circle numerous shops. Due to the proximity of the University countless low-priced dining options can be found in the area.
Attractions and Entertainment nearby:
- The famous Gellért Termal Bath is 8 minutes walk from the flat,
- The famous Rudas Termal Bath is 12 minutes walk from the flat,
- famous restaurants with excellent Hungarian and international kitchen,
- the river Danube,
- excellent public transportation, at least 17 lines nearly,
- you can make a pleasant walk up to the Gellért Hill and enjoy the beautiful panorama of the city from the Statue of Liberty (Citadel).
We collected numerous links for you to save time and energy.